Author: Autumn
•5/06/2010 12:28:00 PM
I had a quite a lovely week. I made some decisions that needed to be made, including the ones I wrote about yesterday, and I have started to be more proactive about having a social life. Go me!

Here are some highlights:
  • My friend Bridgette and I saw Awesome '80s Prom at the Omaha Community Playhouse on Sunday. It was hilarious! The theater was decorated like a high school gym, and the whole thing was very interactive. We did some dancing and voted for prom king and queen. All the high school stereotypes were there in all their '80s glory. We had so much fun.
  • Dressing up for work can be fun; I actually missed it. Being an aide was strictly a jeans job, but as a clerk I get to have more fun. It's nice to get some use out of all my skirts again.
  • I finally turned in my grad school application this weekend, what a relief to have that finished and out of the way. Now I just have many many weeks ahead of waiting for the results.
  • My boss wrote one of my recommendation letters for me, and she sent me a copy as well. It's always nice to read others' praise of you. It's a perfect little confidence booster.
  • One of my favorite people from Chili's is my friend Danielle. She is heading out of town for a few weeks. We had margaritas together this weekend and breakfast yesterday. It was great. Work will be less fun without her this month, but I will save money.
Have a great week all!
|
This entry was posted on 5/06/2010 12:28:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: