Author: Autumn
•1/10/2009 01:02:00 PM
OK, I am fully aware that this is a random thing to blog about, but I wanted to have said this somewhere. I watched the movie The Holiday last night, which is a really sweet movie with quite a few big-named actors in it.

And I have to say that as sexy as Jude Law is and as adorable as Jack Black's character is, the man who steals my heart every single time is Eli Wallach's character, Arthur Abbott. The man is beyond adorable and just so sassy. That feels like such a female trait, but I can't really think of a male component just now. Cheeky?

Now obviously, as I am only 24, I don't have a crush on the man in the everyday sense of the word. But that is exactly the kind of man I want to find myself in love with in 50 years. I want to be the wrinkled old lady by his side with a walker in my hands. The trick now is to find a way to spot what kind of man today is most likely to age into an Arthur Abbott-type man. THAT is the man who more than anyone could change my opinion on marriage.
|
This entry was posted on 1/10/2009 01:02:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On January 10, 2009 at 8:12 PM , Katie said...

His character is great in that movie; I completely agree.