Author: Autumn
•5/31/2009 11:41:00 PM
It feels so weird to be blogging right now, because I went from posting every single day to not posting at all for nearly an entire month.. This is strange.

Swearing off soda was so easy and yet so hard at the same time. Like I said at the beginning of the month when I set the goal, it is only recently that I really started drinking a lot more of it. But I have such easy access to it now. I get all the free soda I want at both of my jobs. And sometimes a cone cup of sprite or whatever is really refreshing, and water doesn't always cut it.

So of course the moment I decided to cut it out, I wanted it. When I grabbed my cone cup and looked at the soda machine, getting water (or occasionally lemonade) was a lot less appealing when soda was not an option.

Oh well, I resisted all temptations and didn't have a drop of soda all month. Mission accomplished. Though I did end up drinking a lot more chocolate milk.

Tune in tomorrow for June's goal. It's a doozy.
|
This entry was posted on 5/31/2009 11:41:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On June 1, 2009 at 12:31 AM , Katie said...

yay for making it through may! that's awesome. and i was looking for your blog on the internet and didn't want to go to my google reader to find it, and I knew it was called the fall of something. so i typed in thefallofeverything and that wasn't a blog, then typed in thefallofautumn and got so confused cus it was some girl and some guy talking about some cedar chest and i looked at it a min and thought, who is this guy with autumn, then realized that it wasn't even you. opps. oh well. i found you eventually (i went to my google reader) :)