Author: Autumn
•6/04/2009 07:56:00 PM
This is a couple of days overdue, but all my BEDA buddies have been blogging today so it works out anyway.

For June I decided on a goal that was very important to me and something I really needed. I have decided to go an entire month without chocolate! That's right ladies, you heard me. Chocolate has always been a weakness for me. I don't go totally overboard, but I can't ration myself. If I buy a single candy bar I eat a single candy bar. If I buy a bag of chocolates I eat a bag. It's frustrating.

I've figured out that for now I am an all-or-nothing gal. So I am cutting myself off completely for a month. To see if I can do it and to prove to myself that I have that power over my "addiction" if you will. Depending on how that goes, I plan to gradually re-introduce it back into my life.

I am on day 4 of no sweets and it is going surprisingly well. It's like knowing it's not even an option makes it easier to go without it because I don't think about it as much. I feel good about it, but it is only day 4. Let's hope the next 26 go as well.
|
This entry was posted on 6/04/2009 07:56:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On June 5, 2009 at 10:20 AM , Christina Hicks said...

Way to go! I wish you the best of luck!

 
On June 5, 2009 at 11:27 AM , Katie said...

That's a great goal. Good luck! I don't think that I could do it. :)

 
On June 9, 2009 at 6:32 AM , Dad said...

Soda and chocolate are a challenge, certainly; I wonder if you could give up potatoes for a month?