Author: Autumn
•7/06/2010 07:34:00 PM
And then there were three.

My BEDA buddy Christina has bravely agreed to take on the NO DESSERT JULY challenge. I have great faith in her. This is going to be great! She talks about it here on her blog. She actually agreed July 1 when she read my blog, but I've been slow to post it here. Sorry.

Her solemn vow:

I, Christina "Sti" Hicks, decree that no sweet processed by man (or woman) shall pass my lips until August the First 2010 A.D. Two notable exceptions are to be allowed. Exception the First on July the Fourth (henceforth "the 4th"). Exception the Second to be chosen for a worthy dessert at some point as yet unknown.

It's not too late to join us. In fact it's easier now, because you have less of July to restrain yourself. (And your vow doesn't have to be as awesomely written as Sti's. Mine isn't.)
|
This entry was posted on 7/06/2010 07:34:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: