Author: Autumn
•2/21/2009 11:59:00 AM
So my restaurant officially closes Wednesday, February 25 at 2 p.m. My last shift there will be Tuesday night. After it closes a small portion of the staff will spend the next day stripping the restaurant down and getting rid of anything brand related.

However, I do have good news in the form of a transfer to the Chili's in La Vista. I didn't even know where it was but I drove past it and it's probably five minutes or so closer to my house than the one I work at now. A couple of my favorite co-workers and one of the managers I like are transferring there as well. I start Thursday.

So I will continue to be a part-time Chili-head, which is just fine with me for now. I still have to get one or two more jobs lined up beside this, but at least I have the one. And on the plus side, I will get a $250 stay-on bonus when I get my last paycheck for staying on through the close as an employee in good standing.

This is a year and a half old, but it's one of the only pictures I have of me at work:

|
This entry was posted on 2/21/2009 11:59:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On February 21, 2009 at 6:09 PM , Katie said...

oh I'm so glad that you were able to transfer and that you are not just jobless. I will talk to Bryan for you about that freelance thing that I was talking about before and let you know. Good luck at the new Chili's. :)