Author: Autumn
•4/14/2009 03:32:00 PM
So I had a regular post planned for today, but it can wait. I was reading Libba Bray's blog, she is the author of the Gemma Doyle trilogy starting with A Great and Terrible Beauty (fabulous books by the way!), and she had posted a link to a YouTube video.

I watched it and it was just exactly the kind of thing I needed to see today. It boosted me up and even got me a bit misty, so I wanted to share it with anyone who happens to catch my blog (I know I cheated and just posted YouTube videos all weekend, but this one was honestly unplanned.).

Click here to watch it, the embedding had been disabled. Please watch it, maybe it will cheer someone else up today.
|
This entry was posted on 4/14/2009 03:32:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: