Author: Autumn
•4/13/2009 07:50:00 PM
Well it's not even quite the middle of the month and I'm feeling tired. I'm tired of trying to write every day and tired of not going out to eat. On this particular Monday I am feeling no desire to continue with either of my April goals.

This is why I HAVE to finish them. I sincerely lack follow through in my personal life. If I can force myself to do it on a small scale, then I can move on to bigger things. So I am kind of wimping out today by making this count as my blog post, but at least I wrote something.

And I haven't cheated on the eating out thing. I just REALLY REALLY want some Chinese take out!
|
This entry was posted on 4/13/2009 07:50:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On April 13, 2009 at 10:50 PM , Katie said...

DON'T GIVE UP! YOU CAN DO IT! I BELIEVE! :)