Author: Autumn
•4/18/2009 11:21:00 PM
So I got a new car today. Yeah, no more Murdock. I will blog about that in full tomorrow, because by the time I got home from work it was too dark for pictures. And there must be pictures.

I am drawing a total blank. And as well all have learned this month, what does Autumn do when she doesn't have anything she feels like writing about? She posts a YouTube video! Lazy, but I don't care tonight. I am tired and idea free.

I don't know any details about how the events in the following video came about, it obviously wasn't spontaneous, but either way it is a cool thing to do. I would love the chance to be a part of something like this.

I'm not sure if anyone actually watches the videos when I post them because no one ever comments on the posts when it's just a video. So WATCH THIS. I'm about to fall asleep.

|
This entry was posted on 4/18/2009 11:21:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: