Author: Autumn
•4/03/2009 02:57:00 PM
So last night, in a roundabout way, I discovered a project called Blog Every Day April. To the best of my knowledge the person heading it is an author named Maureen Johnson, whom I'd heard of through my personal librarian Steph.

You can go to her Web site to read her blog entry introducing the idea. She is trying to get as many people involved as she can and will feature a random blogger each day. I have read the blogs of the first two and they are quite interesting.

I think it's a great idea, and wish I had heard of it sooner so I could have started participating on April 1. As such, I will have to decide sometime this month how or if I will make up those lost two days.

Now I don't know how well I will maintain this, coming up with 30 straight (well 28) days worth of clever, interesting blog posts might be beyond me just now. So I cannot promise they will be interesting, but I can promise I will post something each day for the rest of the month of April.

I checked just now and there are at least 283 bloggers who have signed up to participate. I don't know if I will actually submit my blog as one of them, but I will still follow along with this. As always I love feedback, so feel free to follow along and make comments.

http://blogeverydayapril.blogspot.com/
|
This entry was posted on 4/03/2009 02:57:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On April 4, 2009 at 1:18 PM , Maureen said...

YOU CAN DO IT!

-mj

 
On April 5, 2009 at 9:38 AM , Sommer said...

awesome, I love reading your blogs, I'm excited to get to read your posts everyday!