Author: Autumn
•4/30/2010 11:38:00 PM
Well, I feel really lame because this makes 19 days I blogged in April. That's of a possible 30. Yikes. Talk about massive failure.

I do feel guilty, but in my defense April turned out nothing like I expected it to. It was craziness. Between studying for and taking the GRE, finishing the rest of my grad school application and then getting my wonderful promotion at the library and training for that, my Internet time has been way down.

Even so, my BEDA buddies were wonderful as always. They were very supportive and very helpful as I went through all that. I am still behind on reading your blogs ladies, but like Becky said, that is what May is for!

My other plan in May, which should be a much calmer month than April was, is to hit all the BEDA topics I missed in April. Well not all, but most. So you'll be hearing from me again soon.

BEDA 3.0 will see Autumn blogging much more faithfully.
|
This entry was posted on 4/30/2010 11:38:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On May 1, 2010 at 12:24 AM , Unknown said...

You blogged a lot considering how busy you've been! Should be good to look back on when you're graduating from your Masters course in a wee while. Hard months are always the most fulfilling to look back on.