Author: Autumn
•4/09/2010 10:15:00 PM
I.
AM.
STUDYING.


I am spending about 60-65% of my time feeling like I am pretty intelligent and the other 35-40% feeling like an idiot. It's quite interesting. And depressing. A bit of a roller coaster really. Lots o' fun.

I didn't have a clue what I was going to do for this anyway. I'll keep it in my head and see if I can do something real later in the month.

But I didn't want you to go away with having learned nothing. So I thought I would let Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart assist me in a quick refresher course. This is from To Have and Have Not, and even if everyone's seen it, it's never a bad thing to see it again. Good night.

|
This entry was posted on 4/09/2010 10:15:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: