Author: Autumn
•4/12/2010 06:52:00 PM
OK, I am in desperate need of a break from studying.

Yes, I am supposed to be blogging every day in April, although it sort of feels more like blog 30 times in April than daily. But it still counts right? I've tried to be faithful, but as the GRE got closer I had to prioritize. And as fun as this can be and as much as I love my BEDA buddies, BEDA wasn't the top of my list.

However, I have been studying like a maniac and I take the test in about 13 hours. After that, once I mentally recover my wits, I promise to get fully caught up and wholly embrace BEDA for the rest of April.

I am even behind on reading blogs, I have 374 unread items in my Google Reader at present count.

As a parting present, I thought I would leave you with a wonderful YouTube video. This is from some TV show I've never heard of, but I found it because the woman is Donna Murphy, who is an amazing Broadway performer. This really is worth your time. She's singing a Duke Ellington song, "Hit Me With a Hot Note".

|
This entry was posted on 4/12/2010 06:52:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: